Monday, June 16, 2014

I'M SORRY AND I'M FINALLY BACK

Hi again! It's been a long time since I wrote or update this blog. First of all, I'm really sorry. It's been almost 5 months since I updated this blog and I'm really sorry about that. I never meant to really leave the blog with no activities. But I had some issues in those months. On February (date of my last post) I started a pattern maker course and I really dedicated all my love on fashion world to learn about make clothes. But the course was not as long, only 2 and half months and when I finally finish him, I started with my other big trouble. I have some big issues with my mental heath, really. What I'm trying to say is, if something's bothering me or putting me down, I just shut myself to everything. I literally can't do anything, even the things I love. I just sit there, with no power and with no motivation and I can't stop myself of doing this. I really tried to do things, like draw or write, or sew a clothes or make an accessory, or maybe update the blog, but I just can't do anything. But today, I'm trying again. Some weeks ago I started sewing again and I just make myself a little proud. Is my little start, I guess. And I'm developing a bunch of new sewing projects and I'm writing a lot these days and I think I can do this again. Even with a lot of things bothering me, I think I can do this. So yes, I'm back and I promise to you all that I'll never do this again. This blog is a part of me, that I really don't want to see dead. So yeah, I'm happy to bring this up again. Hope you guys still there for me. It's all. Bye and till next post.

0 COMMENT(S) :

Thanks for visiting. Feel welcome to be back and leave another sweet comment.
Hope you guys enjoy the blog and please, send a lot of love. ♡

Post a Comment